Morgan Baptist Church History

Morgan Baptist Church was organized in 1913 in the old Morgan School House which sat across the road from the current location. The church land was purchased from T.G. and M. L. Loftin for $20.  Later, Morgan Church bought 1.12 acres from the Dale County Board of Education for $10.  Brother Joe Phillips was the original pastor and furnished much of the lumber for the church from his sawmill.  Completion of the building took about two years.  The community worked on it when there was no farm work to do.  Many modifications have been made over the years.

 
  June 2020  
SMTWTFS
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    
     
This Week's Events
JUN

03

WED
GAs, RAs, Youth
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Prayer Meeting
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Bible Search